We're a licensed medical clinic, offering free services in the South Bay for 45 years. All medical services are provided by licensed medical professionals, including:
All our services are free and confidential. We also offer
evidence-based medical information
Medi-Cal application help
options consultations with trained client advocates
We provide a safe environment with no pressure or judgment.
Request appointments on our website or by calling 310-787-HELP (4357).
Our goal is to provide a safe, caring place for every woman facing an unexpected pregnancy. We offer education on all your choices, including parenting, adoption, and abortion.
We are licensed by the State of California as a California Community Clinic. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization in Torrance, California.
We do not provide or refer for abortions.
If you think you have a medical or psychiatric emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest hospital. Do not attempt to access emergency care through this website.
Our Commitment to Care and Competence
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence.
- Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients but are committed to offering evidence-based education about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful, honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our by-laws and mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician.
- Clients receive evidence-based education about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.