Can I Parent A Child?
With an unplanned pregnancy, the concept of becoming a parent at first may seem overwhelming and impossible. There are so many questions:
- How can I tell my family?
- What if my partner doesn’t want the baby, but I do?
- How will I continue my career or schooling?
- I’m too young. How will I afford a child?
- Where will we live?
- Will there be any time for my social life?
These are all important questions because parenting can be a challenging, yet rewarding option. Fortunately, we’ve talked to thousands of clients who have similar questions and concerns, and many women who choose this option find the answers they need to parent a child and still pursue their life goals and dreams.
In addition to emotional support and educational classes, we can also offer you referrals for classes, insurance, housing, outside assistance, counseling programs and more. If you plan to be a single parent, there are many educational materials and support groups for you.